Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pineapple Pops

It's been hot, really hot....and humid. No, not as humid as the south, but compared to Cali, this IS humid! Totally understanding the "dry" heat of the desert and how much more tolerable it is than heat and humidity. I'd rather 100 degrees and dry than 80 degrees and humid, but that's just me. I like to actually be able to dry off after a shower.
So in the spirit of the warmth, I've been making popsicles like crazy. My kids are torn between these and the strawberry ones as their favorite. Though I couldn't get a pick of the strawberry ones before they were devoured and looking at the pick above I barely got a pic of these ones!

Pineapple Pops
by Amanda @ Natural and Organic Lifestyle

1 cup pineapple
1 banana
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 ts vanilla

Combine all ingredients in a blender and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze all day or overnight. This makes about 8 pops depending on how big  your molds are. For me it made 4 big ones, and 4 small ones.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!