Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome...

Welcome to Natural and Organic...the lifestyle! I'll start by telling you a little about me. I am a natural mom of 4 kids. The first three kids were born at home with a midwife. The 4th was born naturally in the hospital with a midwife. I breastfeed all my kids for atleast two years. I wear my babies. I make babyfood myself. We eat as organically and naturally as possible. It was much easier to obtain organic food in California. Since moving to NY almost three years ago it's been a little more difficult. But regardless of price, we buy everything we can organic. And more recently we have started searching out non-GMO food. We juice as much as we can. I only use natural cleaning products. I make as many of them myself as I can. We use natural personal care products. Unfortunately I do not cloth diaper, though I always wish I did, but my babies only wear Seventh Generation diapers, non-bleached, biodegradable. I use Seventh Generation baby wipes. For about 7 years we have been on this "organic" journey. We have learned a lot and I am here to share that information with you...and share some cute stories along the way. I hope to inspire everyone to be more natural and organic! It's not as hard as it looks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!