Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Juice fast final thoughts

Ha, sorry about that, totally missed coming back and posting day 3! Day 3 went fine. Finished up the fast feeling like I could keep going. With Thanksgiving approaching quickly, it just wasn't possible to continue. I was glad to feel well though. Day 4 I eased back into eating. I had juice for breakfast because hubby was still on day 3. I had a smoothie mid morning. I had veggie juice again for lunch. Then a salad midafternoon. Boy that salad filled me up after fasting for 3 days. I didn't feel hungry again the rest of the day. I had another small salad before bed. All and all it was a great fast. I felt well through most of it. I feel confident now to do a longer fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!