Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's in your dehydrator?


This week I am a dehydrating fool. My current kitchen has no counter space so sadly my dehydrator can't sit out all the time. So when I dehydrate, I go on a rampage! I dehydrate everything in sight! Dehydrators are a raw-foodists best friend. Well, maybe their juicers and blender are their best friends, but dehydrators come in closely behind. So far this week, I have done beef jerky (from organic pasture raised cows of course!), apples, bananas, pineapple, and blueberries. Up next....fruit leather! After that, maybe some onions and garlic. Honestly, dehydrated onions are highly addictive! Not only can they be snacked on, but they can easily be thrown into recipes to rehydrate. Dehydrated slices of cucumbers are great for dipping. Does anyone else love using their dehydrator? I'd love to hear about what your favorite things to dehydrate are! Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!