Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Raw Ranch Dressing

I love ranch dressing! I have not found an organic ranch dressing in the store that I actually liked. So a couple months ago I started making my own and I love it! It reminds me of my favorite ranch from a restaurant in California I used to work at. I compare all ranch dressings to that one!
Organic ingredients are always recommended.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup buttermilk (I always make ranch immediately after making butter. A friend gave me a recipe for using kefir instead too, which is pretty yummy, if you can get raw organic kefir, or make it yourself)
1 ts garlic chives (regular chives would work great too), chopped
1/2 ts dried parsley
1/2 ts dried dill
1/2 ts garlic powder
1/2 ts onion flakes or onion powder
Pinch of thyme
Pinch of good salt (celtic or real salt) or more to taste
1/8 ts ground pepper

Whisk all ingredients together and let it sit in the fridge for atleast a half hour before using. Use within a week.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!